The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

pippoodle

RIP Dear nan 22/03/1925 --11/03/2009
Reaction score
here's one of my own fry - i think he's a bf delta tail though
crappy pics - sorry hubby got good cam

He's now in breeding trap - going in tub tomorrow - he got attatcked by the other male in the spawning tank - he hatched 20/07/09

PIC_1916.jpg

PIC_1905.jpg

PIC_1898.jpg

PIC_1866.jpg

thanks - getting new pics today - hubby dropping camera home in a min :)

fishie got lots of growing to do yet as he's only 8 or 9 weeks old so fins should get longer - he's body is already over 1 1/2 " they've all been fed really high protein foods for the first 4 weeks - no live food apart from whats already in the tank with them

thanks - getting new pics today - hubby dropping camera home in a min :)

fishie got lots of growing to do yet as he's only 8 or 9 weeks old so fins should get longer - he's body is already over 1 1/2 " they've all been fed really high protein foods for the first 4 weeks - no live food apart from whats already in the tank with them

What have you fed them from young up to this age?
Looks good! :good:

For the first 4 weeks - fry are being fed on dry food - NO live food - 4x a day -
Dry food consists of a mix of these 1 choice per feed - ZM 000 and 00 moving on to 0 lol , hikari first bites , red crumb , super high pro + fry , DUSTED - spirulina , algae , seaweed , bloodworm , brineshrimp and daphnia

They then get fed 3 times a day from 4 weeks old 1 of the high protein meals a day - from above then for the other 2 meals are selected from JBL mini colour enhance pellets , nutrafin micro , hikari betta gold , frozen mixed block - thawed , green lipped mussle and bloodworm pellets - there are some more but not got them out the cupboard and i cant bend and get them til hubby comes home

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back