Betts fish weird bump on fins and gold?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°

Hubert123

Reaction score
Hey guys!

I have a male betta. I have had him for a little under a year now. Heā€™s had issues with fin rot in the past and you can tell by the picture I am attaching, but I have finally gotten him to recover a little. But now Iā€™ve noticed somehting new. He has these really weird bumps on him and they look very concerning. Please let me know if youā€™ve ever seen this before or what to do.
Thank you,
Huberts owner

Attachments

• A6FE7FF9-2F95-4A35-B279-1149FF6C1D3E.jpeg
    A6FE7FF9-2F95-4A35-B279-1149FF6C1D3E.jpeg
    197.4 KB · Views: 47
Hey there, the bumps are a little unclear, could you maybe describe them a little bit of them to me?

Hey there, the bumps are a little unclear, could you maybe describe them a little bit of them to me?
It is like protruding out of his middle, back fins, and is white. Now I noticed his mid-body had a white mark on it as well, you can kinda see it in the picture. The bump is pretty large.

Hey there again,

This looks like a standard fin rot, which is caused by fungus which comes from unclean water, clear 50% of the water instantly, and change 10% daily, and put in aquarium salt in periodically and he should recover in a week or so fully, or enough for you to see improvement

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back