BetterWithBettas - February 2020 Tank of the Month Winner!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Fishmanic

TFF Contest Czar
Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
We have a winner in Fishforums.net
February 2020
Tank of the Month Contest

We had 6 nice tanks entered in this month's TOTM contest but only one could win...

And the winner is.......................:band:

:hooray:
BetterWithBettas
Let's all congratulate her
:drinks:
Here is her tank and its description

My newest tank which to me is my dream tank for hands down my favorite fish: a betta!
20200204_135046-png.97300
It is the new home for my plakat Elvis and 5 nerites.

Tank size: 4ft
Tabk inhabitants: 1 betta, 5 nerites
Temp: 26 degrees Celsius
Equiptment: 2 internal filters, 2 heaters and 2 lights
Feeding: 2 pellets morning, frozen food at night (blood worms, brine shrimp or mosquito lavae)
Substrate: gravel and sand
Decorations: live plants and drift wood

Last edited:
Congratulation on your win! You have one spoiled Betta as he has a 4ft tank all to himself! Well deserved win. Thanks for participating in the contest. You will soon be awarded a "TOTM Winner" banner in your profile area.

Coming in second place was CryptFan with his 36 gallon Bowfront tank. In third place was Barry Tetra with his 15 gallon "plastic paradise" tank.

To entrants who didn't win this month, I hope you keep improving your tanks and consider entering again in a future TOTM contest.

Our next contest is our Fish of the Month contest...starting momentarily. I hope all members consider entering one of their fish in this contest. Member participation is what keeps our contests going so please consider entering in our contests.

Congratulations!!!

Thank you all!! Wow.. speechless really, but totally humbled that my tank is "winner-worthy" :eek: :fish: very very appreciated !! Oh and ps! I am a "she" hahah :p:lol:

You should enter that “spoiled beta” in our fish of the month contest.

Congratulations! Very well deserved win. I'm totally jealous of your tank ;)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back