🐶 POTM betta4ever - July 2022 Pet of the Month Winner!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Fishmanic

TFF Contest Czar
Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
We have a winner in Tropical Fish Forums'
July 2022
Pet of the Month Contest

We had 7 awesome pets entered in this month's POTM contest. But only one could win...
And the winner is.......
:band:
:hooray:
bett4ever
Let's all congratulate them
:drinks:
Here's their Hermann Tortoise and it's description
IMG_20220714_172353_1.jpg

This is Yoshi, my Hermann tortoise. I found her at a park, where it was too dangerous for her (kids running around, people cycling etc), so I decided to take her home with me. I did research, joined a few tortoise forums and made her an enclosure in my balcony. I will make something like a door so that she can get out of the enclosure and run free in the balcony ( its a big and wide balcony) as soon as I can. She's with me a bit over 3 months, I think, but I already love her so much!! She loves lettuce and hates all other foods (and her vitamins, lol!). I try to give her grass, dandelions, roses, flowers, even strawberries, but she never touches those. She's such a character, and loves exploring. She loves running. She certainly runs faster than my cat Snoopy. I honestly don't think this cat has ever run in his life, haha!! But anyways ,she really does run fast. Atleast, fast for a tort!! Lol. Ooooh, and she likes watching my fish!!! It's really fun go watch her observe them! Also, I'm thinking about making a "maze" for her to play. I think I didn't mention - she's a baby!! And not any baby, but the cutest one;) In that pic, she's chilling in my hand.

Last edited:
Congrats to @betta4ever! with their Hermann Tortoise. What a great pet and great picture.
Coming in 2nd place is @Emyn9 with their miniature Australian Shephard. Very cute doggie ...good going!
And coming in 3rd place is @oafish with their beautiful Golden Retriever. Great looking dog!
Thanks go out to everyone who participated in this contest. Hope you keep entering our contests.

Right now, we are accepting entries in our Tank of the Month contest. For August, we are featuring tanks sized at 31 US gallons and larger. If you have a tank of that size, we hope you will enter your tank into the contest. You can view the entry thread here:

Last edited:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back