Betta with long-standing Pop-eye

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
View attachment 162125

View attachment 162126View attachment 162127View attachment 162128
I bought a new light for the new aquarium and it lets you turn off the blue lights completely. There was still 1 green and 1 red (unexpected) but it was as close to white light as I could get.
Okay. Sorry... I take them on my phone, then send them to myself, then resize them. Not a quick deal. Can't get the app to download that shares things between my computer and phone. Here are the new images...

Attachments

• Abovea resize.jpg
    Abovea resize.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 27
  • Frontb resize.jpg
    Frontb resize.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 28
  • Frontc resize.jpg
    Frontc resize.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 26
  • Right_1 resize.jpg
    Right_1 resize.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 21
  • Right_front resize.jpg
    Right_front resize.jpg
    239.1 KB · Views: 22
  • Right_top1 resize.jpg
    Right_top1 resize.jpg
    226 KB · Views: 32
  • Top resize.jpg
    Top resize.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 21
Can you make a 1 minute video?
Upload it to YouTube, then copy & paste the link here.
Hold your phone horizontally so the image fills the entire screen.

The right eye sort of looks a bit bigger than it should be but it's hard to tell due to the white on the face, which goes over part of the eye. And the fish's colour is just hard to tell.

The right eye sort of looks a bit bigger than it should be but it's hard to tell due to the white on the face, which goes over part of the eye. And the fish's colour is just hard to tell.

Absolutely! I need maybe half an hour to get to it. But I will! Have to figure out how... never taken a video before, believe it or not. Yes, I'm a millenial. No, I'm not super-well versed in technology! Even the simple stuff. Shouldn't be too hard to figureo out though. I appreciate you being so thorough with him. I mean, I REALLY appreciate it. I'll treat for popeye if necessary, but would rather not, of course. I apologize in advance for two improper decorations and the incorrect tall tank instead of wide. Eventually, I'll get another wide tank. He'll be moving into one as soon as I can get it up and running and Mom's fish gets his until I can afford another tank set-up. I'll do it ASAP!

Sorry that took so long. I'm having surgery on the 7th and the hospital called to go through instructions and medications which took a long time! I did it as soon as I got up :) If this doesn't show you what you need, let me know and I'll go again :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back