Betta With Harlequin Rasboras?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

MermaidMel

Official Forum Weirdo Detective
Reaction score
You'd think I'd know the answer to this by now, I've only had about 30 bettas lol
Think is. I've not had them in communities, only in their own tanks, I have got a 60 litre planted, slow flow tank and want a shoal of harlequins and thought it would be nice to add a betta. I am getting a 4.5gal cube to move to micro-rasboras and shrimp into, so not worried about the smaller stock being eaten.
Do u think the harley's would play nicely?

Ive had 3 betta's (seperate tanks) in with harlequins and have never had a problem with them and the betta, the harleys were always in the tank 1st, the betta added later.

Ive had 3 betta's (seperate tanks) in with harlequins and have never had a problem with them and the betta, the harleys were always in the tank 1st, the betta added later.

Oooh good thanks for that, I thought it would be ok that's made me smile :) I've been missing not having a little guy around

Rasbora are some of the most peaceful fish. So only thing I would worry about would be the temperament of the betta. If the betta is mellow then everything should work out :)

Change of plan!
Bought a fabulous 4.5 gallon Aquabox today because I favoured guppies over rasboras for my 15 gallon
Now just gotta find a nice betta :nod:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back