Betta Tanks

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

fi$hys

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hi all,
Me agin i was wondering if anyone knew any good sites for tanks or container that a betta could go in.I dont wont it big and i would like it posted to me in the UK and a very good price,
Any ideas
Mat

Check out www.ebay.co.uk, they usually have thousands of fish tanks listed and plenty of diddy 2-5gal ones for bettas plus you should have the protection of ebay with your money if you use if properly :thumbs: .

i am a member and i have looked they is 2 as far as i ccan see but they wont post i really am stuck.
Mat

That is a little 2 big but i know loads of you have stackabl ones that your bettas swim around happily in that is what i am looking for really.Thanks anyway.
Mat

about 2-25 gallons

i am in derby but could you post i would pay p&p but do u want payin 4 it n how big is it.
Thanks
Mat

you can see them in the pic the bottom 2 stand_tanks.jpg

Hi all,
Me agin i was wondering if anyone knew any good sites for tanks or container that a betta could go in.I dont wont it big and i would like it posted to me in the UK and a very good price,
Any ideas
Mat
my single betta tanks are Aqueon betta bows. I have 1/2 gallon (I use this as a sick tank), a few 2.5 gallons and a few 5 gallons. they are not beautiful but they have lasted a long time. see if anyone has the aqueon betta tanks.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back