Betta tank ideas

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Willow06

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I am going to buy two male bettas (they will be in separate tanks) but I need some design ideas, so if you have a betta tank or any smaller tank that could be helpful
Could you post a picture?:):)

I have a 10 gallon that will soon house a pair of betta smaragdina. I'll get a pic later, remind me if I dont add one!

Are you wanting to do a split tank? (Split into 2, 5g sections?)

There are a lot of good videos on YouTube, that will help you out much faster. Just search, "10 gallon divided betta tank".

I don't advise doing a split tank. Even of the divider blocks the sight the fish still release pheromones and allomones into the water which would stress them both out and have a long term effect on their health

I don't advise doing a split tank. Even of the divider blocks the sight the fish still release pheromones and allomones into the water which would stress them both out and have a long term effect on their health
I have heard that before...

And even if you do a split tank, make sure to get a solid divider. If it is a glass or see through divider, the bettas will still go after each other. Doing so, they may injure themselves.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back