Betta Seller Tricks!

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

I don't know about these particular fish as they aren't mine, but just know marbles are very unpredictable :rolleyes: I once jarred a completely white betta to have him acquire a black splodge on his head within an hour! then by the next day he was covered in turquoise splodges :rolleyes: Its why I love marbles to be honest but tricky if you are selling them and they change in between times :S

i dont plan to get nasty either :rolleyes: ive apologised as it was the right thing to do as it was a mistake to add something that i hadnt checked myself. your fish are beautiful and yes pic can be supplied, but please lets put this behind us and start again as i dont really like falling out with people. it wouldnt change the fact that i would recommend you to any person for bettas b/c the quality of the fish were great.

i dont plan to get nasty either :rolleyes: ive apologised as it was the right thing to do as it was a mistake to add something that i hadnt checked myself. your fish are beautiful and yes pic can be supplied, but please lets put this behind us and start again as i dont really like falling out with people. it wouldnt change the fact that i would recommend you to any person for bettas b/c the quality of the fish were great.
well i dont think it was nasty and seen worse. we have both aired views without drawing blood lol so all is well with me :good:

well i dont think it was nasty and seen worse. we have both aired views without drawing blood lol so all is well with me :good:
:good:

Guys >.<
This post wasn't started to argue hehe It was made to warn people about what some people do to make some quick cash....

Sadly this only takes afew seconds to do to make a red fishie into a black one.... also it can be set to target any colour so it take take any fish and turn it any colour.....

Luckly its rarely done but it is done...

leeds this is a good thread, and people do do some downright dishonest things to sell fish , and people should be aware of some of the things that go on. as you said earlier it doesnt take 2 mins to ask a question.

This is why I always try to go to a proper breeder when I want to buy a specific Betta.

You really do get what you pay for and it pays to be wary and ask questions before parting with any money, thank you for bringing this to everyones attention I'm sure you've saved some people a lot of money.

On a side note, I may have to sell a 4 month old white male Plakat on ebay soon myself, all other avenues of finding him a home have failed poor thing.

This is why I always try to go to a proper breeder when I want to buy a specific Betta.

You really do get what you pay for and it pays to be wary and ask questions before parting with any money, thank you for bringing this to everyones attention I'm sure you've saved some people a lot of money.

On a side note, I may have to sell a 4 month old white male Plakat on ebay soon myself, all other avenues of finding him a home have failed poor thing.

Do you have a picture of him? Maybe I can convince my bf to let me buy him if I like him. A white PK sounds really cool. :D Feel free to PM me!

*Bethie*

Guys >.<
This post wasn't started to argue hehe It was made to warn people about what some people do to make some quick cash....

Sadly this only takes afew seconds to do to make a red fishie into a black one.... also it can be set to target any colour so it take take any fish and turn it any colour.....

Luckly its rarely done but it is done...
we were agruing but aint now, had a good chat and all is sorted now, but i think this thread is worth a lot more input from other members, sorry for slighlty wrecking your thread :blush:

Do you have a picture of him? Maybe I can convince my bf to let me buy him if I like him. A white PK sounds really cool. :D Feel free to PM me!

*Bethie*

Hehe Already offerd him a home ^.^ plus any expenses

Also don't worry mod it's all good

That's great that you found him a home! :) Although I gladly would've taken him off of your hands. :D

*Bethie*

Most reactions

trending

Back