Betta mouse pointer

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Grim Reaper

Fish Addict
Reaction score
i was surfing betta websites when i came accross a website where they had a betta pointer(when u move ur mouse on that page u get a betta mouse pointer) insted of ur normal pointer it look so nice but i dint know how to get it so i told my big bro and he got it 4 me

heres a pic of it looks very neat:

If you post a good, clear picture of your betta I can make you a custom betta-ized pointer :D .

Here are 2 I made just now (took me like 5 minutes)

This one is Grim's Betta (from his Avatar)

(I had to change the file type to let it post. lol) For these to work on your PC as a pointer..they have to be saved as a .cur file, then saved in your cursor folder, inside the WINNT folder (that's for Windows 2000 anyways)

Attachments

• Betta01.gif
    Betta01.gif
    1.2 KB · Views: 44
This is Ral's..from his Avatar

These take some getting used to, to use them lol. You have to kinda re-teach yourself where the contact point it..when trying to click on stuff lol. :lol:

Attachments

• Betta02.gif
    Betta02.gif
    1.3 KB · Views: 46
Here is what Sandusky's will look like. (you have a PM btw) ;)

Since I can't attach the type files tehse really are..these are just for viewing. from what I can gather, you can't use any other file type for a cursor then .cur or .ani, so tehse are for looks only lol. I'll have to e-mail the real files. :thumbs:

Sandusky01.gif

Here's 2 of my guys :wub:

Det01.gif
Det

Han01.gif
Han

lol I had forgot I had this program..this is kinda fun (and it wastes alot of time :lol: )

SRC said:
Here is what Sandusky's will look like. (you have a PM btw) ;)

Since I can't attach the type files tehse really are..these are just for viewing. from what I can gather, you can't use any other file type for a cursor then .cur or .ani, so tehse are for looks only lol. I'll have to e-mail the real files. :thumbs:

Sandusky01.gif

Here's 2 of my guys :wub:

Det01.gif
Det

Han01.gif
Han

lol I had forgot I had this program..this is kinda fun (and it wastes alot of time :lol: )
:clap: :clap: :drool: :drool: Nice very nice looking pointers the one i got is very easy to use because the face of the betta is on a angle as u can see on the pic.
if u use the same theory ur pointers should be easy to use aswell

Most reactions

trending

Back