Betta hammocks

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Divinityinlove

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
For experienced beta hammock buyers.. What material is OK? They're all plastic but some sellers don't state type and I'm concerned about plastic leaching...

Zoo-Med are possibly the best on the market, at least they are the most popular for both the hammock and the "floating log" for a Betta

Not tried them myself but by all accounts, they seem to be the most used. They are, again, marginally more expensive than the usual Chinese eBay import but as the saying goes..."you get what you pay for". Unlike the cheap and cheerful eBay ones, Zoo-Med are a known and trusted brand that are widely available on actual aquatic supplies stores, not just on online mass selling sites like eBay & Amazon.

I second Zoo-Med. I have a hammock that he never used so now it anchors his floating betta log. My betta LOVES his log. He used to build the biggest bubble nests in/around it when he was younger, it was his fave thing to do.

bubblenest.jpg

he needs a girlfriend

Haha I agree, but that was years ago when he was around 6 months - 1 year old. I always felt so bad for destroying them during WCs. He's a proper old man now who has given up on love and just cruises around his tank making sure there are no intruders.

Last edited:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back