• 5.Copper

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • 6.Blue Crowntail

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • 7.B.E. Butterfly Violet Plakats

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters
Shelster said:
Yes I like the copper too and crown tail blue.

Ill be picking mine up over Easter
biggrin.png

Cool, what you getting?

TallTree01 said:
Can everyone see it now?

Yes, I can see it again!  I see you have deleted the others though.  Only Bettas allowed though remember ;)

Yep that's better - you using the img code instead of direct link?

I don't know what type he is - he didn't flare but his colours are awesome - that's all I cared about. Fins looked healthy and I thought a steal at £4-99 :D
Am collecting within next few days so you'll soon see him :D

Shelster said:
Yep that's better - you using the img code instead of direct link?

I don't know what type he is - he didn't flare but his colours are awesome - that's all I cared about. Fins looked healthy and I thought a steal at £4-99
biggrin.png

Am collecting within next few days so you'll soon see him
biggrin.png

Yes, did not realise that code existed then saw someone mention it in another post - glad it works, hope Admin can switch the first post around for me so you all see them at the start.

What colours is he?  I look forward to seeing pics of him on his arrival ;)  Yes, chip as chips @£4.99

oooh can't wait to see him ;)

where do you find females that pretty? I have several attractive males and am looking into breeding as a hobby. I've done a ton of research and plan on breeding my crown tail male first. I havent found out how to load pictures of my betas yet however hes a dark blue to black with blue florsents with yellow fins that fan out to be black tipped and florsent streaked. He's a pretty one and I'd like to find a black and/or yellow crown female to breed with him. I'm aware both colors are rare. If anyone has any ideas as where to get one locally (melbourne, fl) or online from a reputable site I'd love a point in the right direction. ty :)

Firstly 
welcomeani.gif
tabbycat to the TFF, as I see this is only your second posting.
I am lucky in that my LFS knows my weak spot and so get Bettas in, so some have come from them.  The others are Thailand imports.  I believe for you Aquabid is a place to go for fish, but maybe someone nearer to home can advise you, as I have never bought fish from there.

If you have done your research you are probably aware that female Bettas can be difficult to keep, and appear to have an unknown illness that can wipe them out.  When setting up, I had a few sad losses, plus recently bought three girls from a new source, who were all dead in less than 24 hours!  Luckily they were in Quarantine or I dread to think what may have happened to all my lovely girls.  It appears the girls for some reason do not travel as well as the boys, so take care in where you get them from.

Are you planning on keeping your girls in a sorority?

Your CT male sounds stunning, I, plus I am sure others, look forward to the pictures of him in due course.

ty :)
still no idea how to load pics but my profile is my crowntail. the dull parts near his body are a golden yellow :) yes I plan on having my girls in a sorority I have a lovely 6 gal colom tank with led lighting for both day and night. Its set up with natural decor and live plants.

I found some tutorial for uploading pictures here.  There is also a topic on using Photobucket, which I use, but I cannot find it, not even with the search - anyone?
Look forward to seeing pictures of your tank as well, maybe start a journal on your Betta Girls journey to their new home?

Lovely tabbycat, and well done for getting the images loaded, why not start a journal on your tank and fish?  
You can do that here, Journals and Photographs you can also see what others have done to get ideas.

EDIT: Since found tabbycats pictures, HERE

NB: the images posted by tabbycat in here are males not females ;)

I have a double tail male. He's 5 colored. do you think a female can match him? jeeze if I can find a female to breed him with the babies would be beautiful and unique :) my male has tiger stripes check out my posting

@ tabbycat, I will take your quote over to your post and answer there for you, for ease of locating the info., on your boys all together for you ;)
tabbycat80535 said:
I have a double tail male. He's 5 colored. do you think a female can match him? jeeze if I can find a female to breed him with the babies would be beautiful and unique
smile.png
my male has tiger stripes check out my posting
tabbycats pictures and the answer to the above are HERE

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back