Betta Dying

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I'm stumped, every suggestion seems to not be the problem. I thought process of elimination would be pretty quick. When did she last eat?

Okay, good news and bad news.

She's moving around now and because of that I can see her bottom fins and tail fin is ragged and eroded more than yesterday.
Did you see the redness? If this is bacterial you have a very small window to get the medication started.
You are rightly trying to diagnose before treating but you have to balance the risk. An aggressive infection can kill in three days.

I want to thank everyone for being so supportive and awesome.

Jasmine, our female betta is doing better. She's swimming around more and approaching me when I walk up to her. Kids are happy to see her swimming around the tank. She'll take a break every now and then to rest, but she's active and looks like will recover. I began treatment for bacterial infection yesterday and she'll be on it for 7 days.

Again thank you all! So glad I didn't put her out :)

oh no. :(

So, now that I have an empty tank do I need to clean it, break it down completely. I have a small fish in my big tank that needs more time to grow out since. Suggestions, advice?

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back