Betta drawings

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

BabbleFish

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
yeay! ok, i saved some of these as very large files so i'll just link to those ones. the first one http://www.deviantart.com/view/10475166/ Is a pose a took from Jess's signature, but i changed the colors for the sake of the pic. Don't worry, we'll be seeing a full pic of Arnie in the not to distant future ^_~

THis next one was just drawn free hand, no reference pic:

Attachments

• bettathree.jpg
    bettathree.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 44
Here's another free hand one. Where you see the little gray dots, that's actually metalic marker so in light it is reflective:

Attachments

• bettafour.jpg
    bettafour.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 46
oops. ment to post this one right here: the outlining is done in metalic marker and is reflective in light.

Attachments

• bettafive.jpg
    bettafive.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 68
REALLY??? i'm so glad! that's my personal fav as well! and NO ONE in my house likes it, they say it's 'too cartoony.' thank you! *explodes with hearts*

Here's the last of them so far, the only girl one i attempted and i think i did the colors a *little* to vibrant. Tried going for a mustard gass type look.

Attachments

• bettasix.jpg
    bettasix.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 41
awwww,she's cute too! I'm going to have to get some from you to hang in my betta room. Maybe I'll tell my hubby he needs to buy me some for Christmas :shifty:

I think your pics are awesome! It's not often we get to see betta artwork. Keep up the great job and keep them coming! And, my fav one is the blue one. You can see a lot of betta personality at just the way the head is cocked. Great work! :cool: :kewlpics: :thumbs:

well thankya' very much! if you have any pictures of bettas that aren't just side profile I'de love to see 'em. It becomes difficult to think up good poses for a creature who has no limbs. (well.. i suppose fins are limbs but... ))

:blink: wow, you did those???? those are very good :thumbs:
I wish I could be able to do something like that -_-
They are all very nice, I like the 3rd one best, just cuz my favorite color is blue :p

BabbleFish said:
It becomes difficult to think up good poses for a creature who has no limbs. (well.. i suppose fins are limbs but... ))
I can just imagine. I don't draw and you prolly wouldn't want me to do so either. You've got a great talent though :)

Ohhh Your so talented!! I also love to draw but I haven't done anything spectacular since I left high school (2 years ago). Then I was taking 2 art classes. I drew a goldfish the other day!! lol

I really love your work...all of them are soo cool!! I love pic number 2's colors..and don't listen to what your family says about pic number 3 if I had that I'd frame it and put it over my Betta tank :p

What do you use to make them? Colored pencils? water colors?

I'm so inspired now!! Keep drawing and keep posting!! Would love to see more :nod: :D

Wow!! Those are amazing Pics... Especially the first one... :rolleyes: lol

I have to agree with everyone else though, Number 3 is REALLY nice!! You'll have to keep posting you're pics! Id love to see them! :D

Jess

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back