betta comp (closing date for pics 09/08/05)

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Well, he's not quite my "best" betta, but I haven't posted his picture yet and I think he deserves his 15 minutes of fame. Here's one of my crowns, Wedgie. He is the colors of Superman and I love him.

wedgieposes.jpg

fullwedgie.jpg
:wub:

hi all thought i would post another pic of neo i managed to get using some of the advice on here about taking betta pictures thanks bettaman!!!

CIMG1083.jpg

Here is my betta with no name!

This is probably the best photo I have ever got of him!! :wub: Excuse the flash :(

Picture973.jpg

Julia

Thought I'd add the latest addition to my menagerie into tis comp as it's my best picture. (I took it today after bringing him home).

His name is Kryten.
DSCF1866.JPG

Not really as posh as anyone else's photo's but here are two more of my boy (keep wanting to call him PeeWee, but hubby thinks it is sad!! Let me know what you think????)

betta4.jpg

and another

betta3.jpg

Julia

It is hard to choose one betta out of the many I have. I chose Don because he is one of my all time favourite bettas. Shhhh. Don't tell the others, they might get a little jealous.

Don has this great blue streak in his tail. You can't always see it, and it is really hard to photograph.

Here is Don flaring away at me

PICT0067.jpg

And this is the clearest pic I could get of him, the darn glass is wavy

PICT0066.jpg

I took about 60-70 pictures of him today, these are 2 of 5 I am keeping. Thank goodness for digital cameras.

WoW so many really gorgeous fish from everyone ! :cool:

This is my pic of my favourite fish - my little crowntail 'Goo' :wub:

Betta2.jpg

Betta1.jpg

Sorry the pictures aren't that clear, he's not camera shy but must have 'ants in his fins' and doesn't keep still for a moment! (Oh, don't tell him I've entered him into this competition either.... he's a big enough showoff already!!!! :lol: )

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back