Betta Bubble Nesting Contest Comeing Back

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Oh yeah, he is. He been in aquabid twice and I already fall in love with this sunglasses fellow. The price is very high and i can't affort it. After the second auction end, I messaged the seller which I know him and been buying bettas with. I negotiated with him and he just accept the offer and throw in a female for me as a christmas gift. How sweet. :) That is how I got him. :)

I don't care about the competition. I just throw in the pictures and just have some fun with everyone here anyway. I am not into winning anything by the way. Just for the fun and showing what I got right now. LOL :D

Then make your own thread and post them there!!!! :grr: :grr: :grr:

Just kidding. :p I don't mind just as long as you designate an entry. After that, you're free to show off your little ones. :D

yea ur only allowed one entry, just make sur i understand which one ur gunna use. i dont mind the promoteing of ur fish, but id like to keep it on the contest. ill make an acception for the above pics thogh, thats a really nice fish :D

I thought this post is looking for jurors and not the competition bubbling yet. Hahahaha I thought it is a testing ground before getting heat up! LOL I just got some bubbling pictures taken that time and I saw this post so why not put up some pictures to have some fun. I still don't know which one I will disignation yet. I know I have more pictures to come this month. Why I put more pictures so people will get excited and put up their pictures. I hope to see more other pictures than mine. Maybe I need to be entertain! hahahaha :D

Alrighty..... here is my sister's and my entry. :thumbs: This is her wonderfully odd veiltail, Fanfaron, who I got for her birthday last year. He's studly, and builds the thickest bubble nests I've EVER seen. :hyper: He doesn't get the surface area, but dang... this is thick. We counted 15 bubbles high.

First shot.

Attachments

• fanbubbles.jpg
    fanbubbles.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 40
Numero dos. I couldn't get a pic of the underside, because of the angle of the bowl - the sides are rounded. It's weird. :S Anyways, but here's a diff shot of the nest.

Attachments

• fanbubbles2.jpg
    fanbubbles2.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 37
OoOoOooo....Fanfaron! Great work! :hyper: :D

Such a tuffy you are. :wub:

here is thailand's first nest!! his second is smaller, but has more layers of bubbles!

Attachments

• bubblenest.jpg
    bubblenest.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 37

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back