What's new

Betta breeders UK

Pet of the Month Starts Now!
FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 Click here to enter! 🐰

_woody_

Reaction score
Hey all, looking for some Betta breeders in the UK. Who have you had the best experiences with? Interested in Halfmoons with large fins, and/or dumbo ears.
Thank you! :)

Hey all, looking for some Betta breeders in the UK. Who have you had the best experiences with? Interested in Halfmoons with large fins, and/or dumbo ears.
Thank you! :)
Try looking on eBay.com. There are some credited sellers on eBay that many people trust. Are you looking for a Dumbo Ear betta? Or a Halfmoon/Dumbo ear betta? Have you tried looking at your LFS?

Try looking on eBay.com. There are some credited sellers on eBay that many people trust. Are you looking for a Dumbo Ear betta? Or a Halfmoon/Dumbo ear betta? Have you tried looking at your LFS?
Just halfmoons but Dumbo’s would be a plus. Unfortunately I can’t seem to find any on EBay apart from ‘Siam Betta’. But I heard that some people have had a bad experience? As horrible as it sounds, most are half dead at my LFS and are in my opinion quite dull colours. Thank you :)

Just halfmoons but Dumbo’s would be a plus. Unfortunately I can’t seem to find any on EBay apart from ‘Siam Betta’. But I heard that some people have had a bad experience? As horrible as it sounds, most are half dead at my LFS and are in my opinion quite dull colours. Thank you :)
I get you on the dull colors. Might I suggest a Galaxy Koi betta? They are very pretty and quite hardy when it comes to shipping. :)

There are a lot of bettas on UK Ebay. Search for the seller geneticbettas (100% feedback) among others.

Most reactions

trending

Back