Video Betta Being A Betta.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
He probably thinks its a giant Betta pellet and is wondering how he will eat it.

Last edited:
Beautiful tank setup I see in the background, also very interesting looking betta! pretty! :)

Full view of the tank
Its growing in nicely soon it will be a jungle tank.

Last edited:
Somebody is not a happy camper because I pruned a bit and rearranged some plants, That bog wood has always been in the tank just its been hidden by plants, So I stood it up and put the pleco cave under it.

Last edited:
Hes just not into tankmates unless he can eat them. If hes not hassling the pleco hes chasing shrimp.

Last edited:
That's actually GOOD behaviour lol, he's showing them who is boss but that is it, I've had bettas that have gone to town on tank mates striking at them at every opportunity, killing shrimp etc and others that don't give them a second glance. I like yours because he is kind of inbetween
smile.png
  you want them to have some feistyness as it makes them what they are but not so much that you cannot keep anything with them 
nugget.gif

Thats how he spends most of his day. He loves hiding in the plants swooping down on the plec or shrimp, He also loves rushing to the front of the tank flaring at me. Trying to clean the front glass from the inside is fun well for him as he loves chasing the cleaner thingy while I have to pay close attention so I dont squish him, And pruning with scissors if just plain dangerous.

Ossie the red one is completely the opposite.

He hates the camera.

Last edited:
Stunning tank and betta, do you feed the plants with any special ferts? they look really strong and green.

Added a few Valis that were in a tub.

e7azhg.jpg

He thinks just because they are on a plate he must eat them
152n6z4.jpg

Flare training with a mirror.

This is how he spends his day, That is if hes not sleeping or making a bubble nest,

Last edited:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back