Video Betta Being A Betta.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

NickAu

Fish Connoisseur
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
One of my Bettas showing me who's boss.

Please note I am not touching the glass, and after we play this game he gets bloodworm as a treat.

Last edited:
I had 3, I sold my female.

This guy is now in a 5 gal cube.

Last edited:
He's beautiful!

I've had quite a lot of fish, over the years, that have displayed similar behaviour. It's mostly good old Pavlovian conditioning at work, IMHO
smile.png

I might have mentioned before that our old oscar 'taught' my son to feed him (the oscar) on demand; he used to jump up and bang his condensation tray, my son would say, "oh, Gormok wants feeding", drop whatever he was doing and go give Gormok exactly what he wanted 
rolleyes.gif

And all the angels I've ever had have wriggled like puppies when they see me.

The cheeky Crown tail was a true rescue, I was doing a PC job for a client and he was living in an unfiltered 2 liter vase half dead, constipated and his fins were a mess they still are but hes a crown tail,  and was going to be flushed down the toilet, So I took him home, that was 2 months ago, He has come a long way.

Nice of you to rescue...he is doing great now!  Lol love to watch them chase the shrimp.  Mine is very interactive as well...loves begging for food!  
innocent.gif
  Also loves following us from one side of his tank to the other in the morning waiting for breakfast

My owner is a cruel human, It gives us the precious but makes sure its to big to fit in my mouth.
21mafs7.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back