Betta Acting... Predictably...

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

InaneCathode

Fishaholic
Reaction score
All it seems Sammy Davis wants to do is cruise the glass on the right side of the tank. It doesnt look like hes flaring really (ive seen him flare before, his gills get huge and he gets all bothered), but he does 'push' his head into the glass at an angle and seemingly swim into the glass.
I dont think theres a reflection, because from his angle the glass shouldn't have a reflection.
When hes hungry he does come to the front of the glass, but right after eating he goes back to whatever it is he likes to do.
He isn't very interesting when hes doing this, when i first got him he was all over in the decorations, cruising the plants, pestering the cories and so forth.

What's he doing?
Are there any ways to discourage this behaviour, and possibly get him interested in other things again?

is there any objects by that side of the tank?He might be able to see something and he might be looking at it.Other than that no idea.

Theres the back of my master test kit box which is quite colorful, and the door to my room. It doesnt seem like hes looking at the box, but more looking at the door...
Its kinda worrying, he doesnt get much time to eat, and i think he should be eating more than he is...

How big is the tank? would it be possibe to put some kind of background up or something? just a thought.

It's but a ten gallon.
Im thinking maybe some sort of latice of java moss...

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back