Betis Failed!

PiNk-PaNtHeR

Reaction score
Wow!

Barcelona just took one big sweep over Betis yesterday!

Ronaldihno really proved why he is one of the best soccer players in the world. Three goal by free kick and trust me helped on the rest with marvelous passing! What do u guys think are the chances of Barce making it to the Finals?

I think (if Liverpool don't win ;) ) the winners will come from the Barcelona vs Chelsea tie.

Arfie

I think (if Liverpool don't win ;) ) the winners will come from the Barcelona vs Chelsea tie.

Arfie

that was sais last year arfie tho

i remember people rushing to put bets on barca after they won the first leg

i personnally think it will be bayern munich or ac milan

however i would love to see liverpool win again they have a fantastic european side :thumbs:

Yes it was said last year :nod: , and I'll admit I said it :nod: , but nobody including me truly believed that Liverpool could win it.

I think Barcelona deserve it for playing the best football in europe (unlike us last year :zz :lol: ).

The odd thing is that the equivalent team to Liverpool this year seems to be Arsenal, not doing as well in the Premiership as they should be, but doing well in europe and not getting a mention. I don't think they're a bad bet, cos with Henry they have one of the finest players in the world and when on their game they are still an absolute joy to watch.

Arfie

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back