Best testing kit USA

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Brodie33

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I hear API isn't the best kit to use for testing, what would yall suggest?? Thanks in advance

Hello and welcome to the forum! :hi:

Beautiful killifish! :wub:

Yes, the API Freshwater Master Test Kit is the best liquid test kit I know of.

Hello and welcome to the forum! :hi:

Beautiful killifish! :wub:

Yes, the API Freshwater Master Test Kit is the best liquid test kit I know of.
Thank you! That's what I've used for years now but have been seeing there is better out there and didn't know of any other! Thank, I sure do love my killifish! Have 5 pairs just waiting on the breeding tanks to cycle!

Thank you! That's what I've used for years now but have been seeing there is better out there and didn't know of any other! Thank, I sure do love my killifish! Have 5 pairs just waiting on the breeding tanks to cycle!
Yes, it is pretty good and accurate to.

5 pairs? Sweet! Good luck on your fry. You should create a thread when you start the process. :good:

I use api test kit for most tests. But for nitrate testing, I use salifert nitrate test kit. It is easier to read results, easier to perform test and is more accurate in my opinion. Only downside is cost.

I use api test kit for most tests. But for nitrate testing, I use salifert nitrate test kit. It is easier to read results, easier to perform test and is more accurate in my opinion. Only downside is cost.
Sweet, haven't heard of that one! Will give it a go! Thanks

Most reactions

trending

Members online

No members online now.
Back