Best price manzanita, ghost, tiger wood?

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

RunRedRunner

Reaction score
Looking for best prices on these type of driftwood. Also has anybody used sandblasted wood in their tanks?

I've got one piece for 15 dollars.[Total rip-off]

Looking for best prices on these type of driftwood. Also has anybody used sandblasted wood in their tanks?
I’ve heard cholla wood is pretty cheap and it works well in many tanks. Some pieces are even hollow in the center and can be used as caves

Let me just tell you right now, no aquarium driftwood is cheap!!

I have been keeping fish for over 10 years. I used to have a lot of 10-20 gallon tanks in my fish room, and I had a lot of driftwood in said tanks. Non of it was cheap.

I mean who would have thought, people would pay $60 for (essentially) a dead tree! (Bonsai trees)

I have never used sandblasted driftwood in my tanks. :)

You can find them on eBay, and Craigslist for pretty cheap, but they are still up there in $.

I hope this was helpful! :)

I use Cholla wood in my aquariums but I live in New Mexico and you can just find it laying around. It is hollow and it gives whatever platy fry survive being someone's snack a place to hide. I never even know that I have any fry until I feed everyone and they slip out of one of the holes to grab a bit and then slip back in.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back