Best Place To Buy A Betta Online (uk)

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Well she is pleased with his service ;)

BTW bigpig, i will have some more in next week sometime, a mix of HM, CT, DT and HMPK so if you haven't found one you like before then, keep an eye out :good:

Sweet!! I think am after a HMPK or CT or hm oo my mind is going tio explode

Do you have any stock at all atm evey time i go to your site there no pictures?

Not males really hun, not even any rescues ATM....Oh wait a tic, i have a chocolate CT boy, bout 5 months old

If you got a Wilkinsons near you their tanks area fiver, really nice, and they also have nets and silk weed and ornaments as well.

There is also Keith at K.P. Aquatics :good:

I've stopped breeding splendens now and sold all my stock including breeders but have betta simplex ready in a couple of months :rolleyes:

Well my kid brother went and got himself a 2ft tank on the cheap and is shelving his betta ideas for now! :p Fickle little git! He already has some mountain minnows which he has moved in as I found out he was waaay overfiltered in his tiny tank so he has moved the filter over. Now he just needs to save for a heater before buying some tropicals :) Thanks everyone for your input!

BTW bigpig, i will have some more in next week sometime, a mix of HM, CT, DT and HMPK so if you haven't found one you like before then, keep an eye out :good:
Thanks DC :) glad somebody understands

i have only had bettas from a few different sources, got some from ebay (marlee1230), and when they turned up they looked nothing like the pictures, although the seller insisted that they were. then when reading through some back feedback discovered he had sold 2 fish using the same photo's a month earlier!

ordered a lovely black copper from SQ Bettas, but he was DOA due to poor packaging :-( (although he was very good about refunding my money)

and the fish i received from KG Bettas were in really tiny bags which i wasn't too happy about, and he had stuck the heat pack to the OUTSIDE of the poly box???!!! and the water in the bags was really cold

so my experience with other sellers has not really been all that favorable,

have to say though DC that pink/purple CT(spangle) you sent dusky is amazing! totally a glam rock betta!

I have had fish from both Darren (dp fishways) and Devon_Charm (the betta lady).... both where great and the fish was spot on.. although devon_charm is better looking than darren :lol:

though I live far far far away to take advantage of them I have also heard nothing but good about dpfishways and the betta lady :)

Thanks DC :) glad somebody understands

have to say though DC that pink/purple CT(spangle) you sent dusky is amazing! totally a glam rock betta!

NP

Aww she gave him a cute name, and thanks ibble, its nice to know you think that.

I have had fish from both Darren (dp fishways) and Devon_Charm (the betta lady).... both where great and the fish was spot on.. although devon_charm is better looking than darren :lol:

:lol:

Time to put a photo of Spangle as he's being talked about. Emily isn't so easy to get a pic of as she's never still.
Spangle-1.jpg

Awww Dusky he is looking great, bless his podgy tummy. I do love the name you have picked for him, its suits him

I think the podgy tum was camera angle cos i looked after i'd downloaded and he didn't have it lol. He's always on display like that, none of his fins go down at all. He's a lively little thing to. Partitioned him last night with this female I got from Daz. Pic not to brilliant though,,another one who won't pose for the camera!
betterpicofher.jpg

Oooooooo Spangle is gorgeous Dusky :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: You'll get some lovely babies from those 2 :wub:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back