Best petstore visit ever

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Thought this was turning into a romantic story until you said he was 50/60! How cool though! Love the interesting people we stumble across through this hobby!
So, 50 and 60 year old men can't be romantic, EllRog???

I'll refrain from a blue pill joke, of course they can, but I'm under the impression that
I'll refrain from typing the blue pill joke that came to my head! Of course they can! But I'm under the impression, I could be wrong, that @JuiceBox52 is a bit too young for romance with a man of that age and it could well land that man in jail!

What? 27000 gallon is as large as a 16 ft x32 ft inground swimming pool! His house must be a mansion. And he works in a fish store? He either has very rich parents or is a very good fib teller.

I hope you wore a mask in the store.
I thought the same thing. This guy is full of bs. Lol! Sorry. I’d ask for proof. Think about it, unless he has a lot of hired hands, there aren’t enough hours in a week to do all of that and work. If he could afford hired hands, he wouldn’t be working in a fish store. And if he is best friends with Cory, why isn’t he working for Aquarium Co Op? Sorry, Sweetie, but I think you got played a fool here. Just maybe? :)

Okay here goes. I went to petco for food. But then I was looking at fish. I saw that the tanks were SPOTLESS. And then I overheard the fish guy talking to someone else about fish care and I was like "wow! He knows his stuff" so I talked to him for like 45 minutes and he has 68 tanks (57 of those are over 100 gallons) and he keeps and breeds multiple types of licorice gourami and has so many fish and oh my goodness it was awesome. He is turning his basement into a 27000 gallon tank and a 10000 gallon tank. He has 160 reptiles and 40 types of small mammals and 9 birds and a flock of chickens and a herd of beef cattle and pigs and dogs and cats.
And hes best friends with cory from aquarium co op. Cory built his 800 gallon home aquarium to try and show him up.

That is like my dream :rofl:
and where are you located?

lol But wow. I'd love to meet him!

Maybe he's retired and just likes fish and want to help people with them. Not for money but to help people.

and where are you located?

lol But wow. I'd love to meet him!

Maybe he's retired and jut likes fish and want to help people with them. Not for money but to help people.
I'm in monroe, the co op is about 45 minutes away

I'd prefer it to be warmer but yeah :rofl:
Im looking at houses right now.

I hear you have great water too. So many pluses! Oh and you have a great climate!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back