Best online store for plants?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to vote! šŸ†

SABWARNER16

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I may have asked this already but I canā€™t remember. I donā€™t have any LFS that sells plants other than Top Fin and they donā€™t have much selection. I have ordered from Modern Aquarium twice and half of them are dead by the time they get to me. I also ordered from Aquarium Factory and had good success but they took a while to get here. I live in Texas so itā€™s currently hot but soon will be cooling down to probably the perfect temp for shipping without risk of it being too hot or cold. Just wondering if anyone had a holy grail place they ordered from

I'm going to order from aquarium coop tomorrow (that's when they get new plant shipments). I haven't ordered from them before, but the staph was very friendly and helpful, and answered the questions that I had. The shipping is pretty cheap too.

I'm going to order from aquarium coop tomorrow (that's when they get new plant shipments). I haven't ordered from them before, but the staph was very friendly and helpful, and answered the questions that I had. The shipping is pretty cheap too.
They give a lot of good advice on YouTube and seem pretty trustworthy so I may go for it too. Thanks!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back