Best Non-Fish Item Used For Fish Purposes

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

10 inch Delhezi Bichir. I feed him tilapia, shrimp, rockfish, and more Ocean-related fish. I also feed him Large Cichlid Pellets
I’m getting polypterus mokèlé-mbèmbé, Polypterus Senegalus, and an African Butterflyfish with him. He’s awesome! I do enjoy predatory fish more than community tanks, so my biggest tanks are predatory, while my smallers are community tanks. I also use mirrors, as my fish like to murder there reflections. This is a pick of him when he is 7 inches.
CA2B1376-7E48-4DBC-B4D4-0899D77F9FAD.jpeg

Sure. Just don’t judge my tank! I’m going surf fishing tonight, so maybe in 2 days.

edit: oh yeah, I feed him every few days. He’s an OG. Been with me since last September. Had him at an inch and a half. I’ll find a baby photo of him As well. He’s so cute! He survived the multiple deaths of congo tetras, and my numerous mistakes.

Sure. Just don’t judge my tank! I’m going surf fishing tonight, so maybe in 2 days.

edit: oh yeah, I feed him every few days. He’s an OG. Been with me since last September. Had him at an inch and a half. I’ll find a baby photo of him As well. He’s so cute! He survived the multiple deaths of congo tetras, and my numerous mistakes.
Very nice, but not exactly Best Non-Fish Item Used For Fish Purposes :p

Oh, I also buy polyester pillow filling instead of "water polishing pads". Same stuff, but about $5 worth has lasted me almost 2 years.
^^THIS^^

I use it in place of the sponges in my HOB filters, replace once a week with a fresh piece, no nasty sponges to clog and clean

Around $8 USD at Walmart, I use it weekly in 5 different HOB's, and get about 2 years out of a bag, as well

Attachments

• Poly.jpg
    Poly.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 25
1. I have not read all the pages but..
a. Mr Clean Eraser for glass
b. plastic pasta strainer when pouring water into tank for a water change (yes I use buckets) - it does not disturb decorations or gravel
c. test tube brushes & toothbrushes for algae removal
2. I have a HOB & undergravel filters with power heads
a. I use flexipipe to go down lift tubes to get underneath the plates to remove gunk

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back