Best fish for 35 liter tank-completed-Dont reply no more-

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Im definitely going for a betta. There so cute. I just have to save up money and persuade my parents to let me get another tank

A pair of sparkling gouramis would work as well.

I have a solo male Betta (Plakat) in a 30 litre cube.

He is by himself. Considering the temper tantrums that he throws if I dare enter his aquarium territory, there is no way in heck that I would chance even a snail in there with him. He goes into full on Rottweiler mode...headbuts, flaring, nipping...the works.

A Betta (male or female, makes zero difference) are the most unpredictable little fish since time began. They might look all cute and cuddly but they have that attitude of a Great White Shark on a bad day within them.

No tankmates...they barely tolerate human intervention aka aquarium maintenance.

I've never had one before but I've had many fish so i can probably keep bettas with no problem

I have a solo male Betta (Plakat) in a 30 litre cube.

He is by himself. Considering the temper tantrums that he throws if I dare enter his aquarium territory, there is no way in heck that I would chance even a snail in there with him. He goes into full on Rottweiler mode...headbuts, flaring, nipping...the works.

A Betta (male or female, makes zero difference) are the most unpredictable little fish since time began. They might look all cute and cuddly but they have that attitude of a Great White Shark on a bad day within them.

No tankmates...they barely tolerate human intervention aka aquarium maintenance.
I've kept 3 Splendens. All of them did great with snails and shrimp. One of them was a plakat. The 2 of them did great in a community. But no idea about my first one,he only had shrimp and snails.

I've kept 3 Splendens. All of them did great with snails and shrimp. One of them was a plakat. The 2 of them did great in a community. But no idea about my first one,he only had shrimp and snails.
And none of them flared to me or the other tank mates a single time. They flared at the mirror, but nothing more.

This is my tap water, general hardness is 14, ph is 7.6, carbonate hardness us 10 and nitrate is 10.
14 dH is a bit on the hard side for bettas, even the ones which have been line bred for many generations.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back