best fish for 10 gal on

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Benji k

Fishaholic
Reaction score
so i have a sapare 10 gallon that im going to make a heavily planted tank with substrate some soil from outside cap of with sand or gravel what do you guys think and then for stocking i was thinking killifish maybe clown killifish what do you guys think.
thanks

so i have a sapare 10 gallon that im going to make a heavily planted tank with substrate some soil from outside cap of with sand or gravel what do you guys think and then for stocking i was thinking killifish maybe clown killifish what do you guys think.
thanks
I think killifish would be cool maybe dwarf pea puffers

Or maybe a all male Endler/guppy tank
yeah ive bread alot of guppys ther breeing in my 35 gallon with my bristlenose. bristlenose are one of my favourite fish and love breeding bristlenose. ive never had or breed killi fish before so might try to breed them

yeah ive bread alot of guppys ther breeing in my 35 gallon with my bristlenose. bristlenose are one of my favourite fish and love breeding bristlenose. ive never had or breed killi fish before so might try to breed them
they have cool killis a lot of them are out of stock run tho but when they restock they have a lot of them

they have cool killis a lot of them are out of stock run tho but when they restock they have a lot of them
is this in brisbane or do i have to ship i dont think my parents will let me ship

is this in brisbane or do i have to ship i dont think my parents will let me ship
No. They are from Texas, United States. Don't think they'll ship killies from the US to Australia.

dang sorry I hope you can find some cool killis also how is that dumbo ear guppy project going
it went bad i took it down but i might set it back up soon and do native fish in it like raibow fish. and with the killis do you think ill find some in my local fish store in austrailia hopfully i will find some

You can look up livefish.com.au
They are in Bundaberg, still a long way from Brisbane, and killifish are quite expensive though.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back