Best fish food brands

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Agree with all of the above. When it comes to prepared food I use everything that has already been listed.

Northfin, Omega One, New Life Spectrum are all top notch.

In addition, I use a variety of bug bites. This brand is a must have in my opinion. It's different enough and stands alone as a staple in almost every fish's diet.

I'm especially impressed with the Bug Bites medium to large cichlid. It's likely the best cichlid food out there. Perfect size for larger fish(too big for yours), ingredients are top notch, fish love it, oh and it floats..... It's hard to find good floating food outside of Omega One. My cichlids and I prefer floating foods.

The Tropical Small to medium is very small, good for like neon sized fish. You can get the Cichlid "Small to Medium" sized as its the same as tropical except different sized. Your fish will all eat it and they have a bottom feeder formula which is a tad different but great as well and the same size as cichlid small to medium.

Bug bites is wonderful for corries.

Agree with all of the above. When it comes to prepared food I use everything that has already been listed.

Northfin, Omega One, New Life Spectrum are all top notch.

In addition, I use a variety of bug bites. This brand is a must have in my opinion. It's different enough and stands alone as a staple in almost every fish's diet.

I'm especially impressed with the Bug Bites medium to large cichlid. It's likely the best cichlid food out there. Perfect size for larger fish(too big for yours), ingredients are top notch, fish love it, oh and it floats..... It's hard to find good floating food outside of Omega One. My cichlids and I prefer floating foods.

The Tropical Small to medium is very small, good for like neon sized fish. You can get the Cichlid "Small to Medium" sized as its the same as tropical except different sized. Your fish will all eat it and they have a bottom feeder formula which is a tad different but great as well and the same size as cichlid small to medium.

Bug bites is wonderful for corries.
Yesssss bug bites!

The betta one though... I do not like it for bettas. Its too small, the same size as the micro tropical and a lot of it is missed by the bettas.

But its great for sparkling gourami :p

I feed a mix of the micro sized, bottom feeder, and betta to all my fish except my bettas lol

Most reactions

trending

Back