Best Betta pellets in UK and holiday feeding.

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

**sarahp**

Fishaholic
Reaction score
So. ......still planning my new arrival :rolleyes: and wondering about food. I know frozen is a nice treat but what are the best pellets available in the UK? I've found omega one and atisons, both the betta pro and ocean versions, on amazon. I know bettas can be greedy but do they like variety or is it dependant on the fish?

Also, I know most fish can go for a few days without food so is it better to do that when we go away rather than risk the neighbour overfeeding? We have to go and visit my OH's radio rentals just before Christmas and will be away for 4 days so just thinking ahead. I always leave my main tank unfed when we go away.

Fish can live a spectacular time without feeding, especially if you keep live plants since it can be a source of nutrience. I personally use feeding blocks and remove when i'm home although if it's one betta you should slice it in half or to one quarter to prevent overfeeding.... as for food they're mainly going to go for frozen food and as for pellets i've seen a few people have successful use with this:

http://www.arkpetsonline.co.uk/tetr...YPP7i9mKFu9bqyjQRsEbKEQ9Gj6YwuToO-xoC_YLw_wcB

best of luck x

Fish can live a spectacular time without feeding, especially if you keep live plants since it can be a source of nutrience.
I have never seen a Betta eating plants or anything that grows on plants.

I personally use feeding blocks
Feeding blocks are rubbish and dangerous, and should never be used.

Atisons, New Life spectrum and Omega are great.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back