Bentley Bashes Seachem!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I have lots of well established anubias in my tanks and have not had much luck growing any other plants. I have a large tall very real looking silk plant in my 35 gallon tall hex tank to add a bit of variety.

I very occasionally add seachem trace elements and flourish comprehensive when I remember. I have relatively low light tanks using just t8 fluorescent bulbs which are on about 9 hours a day. There are very few windows and the general light in the room is fairly dim as the tanks are in a finished basement. Room lights are set to a low setting as it's mainly a room for watching tv and relaxing.

My tanks are not overly stocked and the fish appear healthy and active. I have mainly black skirt tetras in one tank and tiger barbs in the other one. I do a 50% wc every 10 to 12 days and nitrates stay around 10 pppm. I have both an aquaclear filter and a sponge filter in each of my tanks and have an airstone as well in the tanks. Algae is present but is not excessive.

Last edited:
I have lots of well established anubias in my tanks and have not had much luck growing any other plants. I have a large tall very real looking silk plant in my 35 gallon tall hex tank to add a bit of variety.

I very occasionally add seachem trace elements and flourish comprehensive when I remember. I have relatively low light tanks using just t8 fluorescent bulbs which are on about 9 hours a day. There are very few windows and the general light in the room is fairly dim as the tanks are in a finished basement. Room lights are set to a low setting as it's mainly a room for watching tv and relaxing.

My tanks are not overly stocked and the fish appear healthy and active. I have mainly black skirt tetras in one tank and tiger barbs in the other one. I do a 50% wc every 10 to 12 days and nitrates stay around 10 pppm. I have both an aquaclear filter and a sponge filter in each of my tanks and have an airstone as well in the tanks. Algae is present but is not excessive.
How do you get on with crypts in those tanks they sound ideal. I like Beckettii and affinis if you can get them. I had a friend that his whole tank was Affinis and he just had Keyhole cichlids in it. A really cool look.

I have enough anubias to cover the bottom of the tank. It looks fine. I might get a bit of floating plants.

I love seachem! They are an awesome brand! :)
I only use seachem prime in my tanks! I love their tidal filters as well.
Sometimes when I watch other fish keeping YouTubers, I just go in with the mind set that they are in a sense just sharing their opinions. Everyone has opinions. I can agree to like their opinion or dislike it. But I appreciate people who share theirs. I try not to act like a know it all but rather just a passionate fish keeper who loves fish. However, I don't recommend bashing companies on your channel. Good way to get your channel terminated if a seachem rep sees that.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back