Being a successful fish keeper can bring its own set of problems

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°

Utar

Fish Addict
Reaction score
I guess one can say I have been successful because I have three generations of bristle nose plecostomus with a guess of around fifty plus baby plecos that I don't know what to do with. Also my amazon sword plants have runners with about a dozen small baby plants.

I have as of yet found a pet store that will take any of these. But I will keep trying, because I have to do something with all the pleco babies.

You could put them up on eBay? Ship them out Around the US? If you donā€™t get any buyers, oh well, youā€™re back where you started but didnā€™t lose anything! (Well I suppose youā€™d lose some time...)

You could put them up on eBay? Ship them out Around the US? If you donā€™t get any buyers, oh well, youā€™re back where you started but didnā€™t lose anything! (Well I suppose youā€™d lose some time...)
It sounds like a great idea, but I have never sold anything through ebay, amazon, etc. Then there is the matter of shipping life aquatic animals and keeping them alive, never done that before either. How much to charge and how to guarantee the shipment will arrive alive and healthy. Probably some other learning curves I have not thought of.

I have not given up on local fish stores and the lady I talked to at Petsmart suggested I call family owned pet stores. So I will do some more research into other stores that I don't know about at this time and try and find some single or family owned stores.

I have not given up on local fish stores and the lady I talked to at Petsmart suggested I call family owned pet stores. So I will do some more research into other stores that I don't know about at this time and try and find some single or family owned stores.
Thatā€™s a good idea!

you can ship all your "extra " plants to me :devil::devil::devil:
<o> L <o>
\_________/

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back