Before and after using selcon

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

impur

Fish Herder
Reaction score
So i have been using selcon for my perc clown in my SW nano to aid in nutrition and decided to give it a shot for my FW fish. Most noticably, my male GT has brightened up tremendously. He is almost flourescent now. Take a look

Before:

P6060093.jpg

After:

P8120055.jpg

P8120073.jpg

P8120076.jpg

P8120083.jpg

Sorry for the blury pics, but you can still see the difference, especially in the orange on his tail. I'll try for some more steady ones tonight. Just wanted to share!!!

Wow, that's a huge difference! He is much brighter, and looking snazzy!

Selcon? That's a vitamin supplement correct? Well, all I have to say is holy crap

Where do you get this stuff? Is it an "order online" deal, because I've never seen it, and I WANT SOME! :D

*Edit* Shame on me for not comprehending fully on your post. It's a supplement for Marine fish?

Yah its a marine vitamin supplement. I get it at my LFS for $7.50 a bottle. 1 bottle should last you at least a few months. If you cannot find selcon, Kent makes a similar product called Zoe. That might be easier to find. Only one LFS here has the Selcon, but they all have Zoe. Selcon might be easier found at an online retailer.

Most reactions

trending

Back