Been a while....

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

MegTheFish said:
Why would somebody steal a fish tank?
[snapback]907485[/snapback]​
MTS :|

Seriously though, that's terrible. Hopefully you can find a bigger and better tank for cheap soon :thumbs:

Probably not. :( I'm actually considering just picking up a 10 Gallon kit for the moment. :/ Only $39.95 and I can afford that. I haven't been able to find anything used local for less than $100.00. :(

I'm in Boise, Idaho. Not as worried about a stand, I can always through something together (my father has a stack of redwood next to his garage about 3 ft. high and 4ft. wide of all 2x6 from a deck my step-brother tore apart). I'm not even as worried about filteration/lighting as those I will probably end up redoing anyways and a "get me by" filter can be purchased dirt cheap till I can afford an upgrade.

I mostly just need to get a tank. I'm living in a small studio so the biggest tank I could comfortably fit would be a 55G, and comfortably would be questionable with a 4' tank. I'm looking for a 2' to 3' tank as the largest I would have room for realistically.

I posted an item under sell and swap, think I forgot to mention tank sizes though.

Unless some nice Fish Forums member helps I think I will wait a few weeks (maybe a month) and see about picking up a 29 or 40 gallon (36").

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back