Been a while....

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

enchanted

Fish Herder
Reaction score
I've been gone a while because I was put into a position I had to move and ended up moving to a smaller house. I had to sell my 125 Gallon, along with my 2 55 Gallons, my 30 gallon, etc....

I'm down to a single 29 Gallon which I haven't setup yet, but have found I have room to setup a 55 Gallon if I can acquire one.

Well, my love for Tropical Fish has not changed though and I have decided to finish www.enchantedaquariums.com.

Mostly as a source for people who want any and all information regarding fish, equipment, etc... including links.

If you want to help you are welcome, but it is a project I am going to be working on as I setup my 29 gallon.

I just wanted to let you all know what happened and why I have been away. It really hurt to let go of my 125 Gallon and my 55 Gallon with my puffers, but I wasn't left with a lot of choice. :(

Welcome back enchanted! :) I took a look at your site, it's great. Sorry to hear about your tanks and fish.

What do you mean by help? Like, contribute to the site?

hmh....I dont tyhink I've seen you here before...I guess you must've been gone before I came...hmmh..

Hi enchanted :)

It's good to see you back again! :thumbs: I can see by your signature that it's been quite a while. ;)

While it's not huge, a 29 gallon tank is still big enough to look lovely and house some very nice fish. I'll be looking forward to seeing pictures of it when it's finished. :D

What's wrong with the sig? Christmas is just 3 months away... got the spirit yet? :lol:

Welcome back enchanted! Wondered where you'd wandered off to. Sorry to hear you had to give up some tanks, but you know that MTS will again take over you at some point down the road.

Hi and welcome back. I'd hate to have to give up any of my tanks. I'd have withdrawals worse than a crack addict in a rehab clinic. At least you didn't have to give them all up.

And Merry Christmas to you too.

I did notice my signature, but figured I might as well leave it since as yvez9 Christmas is only 3 months away. :p

The 29 Gallon isn't setup yet. I need to build a stand for it and then I will be setting it up. I'm also probably going to spend a good 10 hours cleaning the glass as this is a tank I've posted pictures of before, and the glass just isn't that clean. I'm also debating on whether I want to wait till I can buy better lighting. I prefer planted tanks and the lighting on this tank being the stock single bulb is just not enough for what I want.

In regards to the site, I need help with content and images. I want to replace all the standard little mambo images with fish images. And I need help getting links in place, DIY Projects up, and more. I'm working on a way to give users a place to log there DIY projects.

And for the Mods, a better banner for fish forums (standard 465) would be really nice to have. ;)

Well, back to the drawing board on a tank. :( Called my father where I had left the 29 Gallon with filters, fake plants, hood, etc... and found out it has been stolen. :(

So, I now have to start looking for a tank, probably going to buy new as all the ones in the classifieds here are way over priced.

yvez9 said:
What's wrong with the sig? Christmas is just 3 months away... got the spirit yet? :lol:
[snapback]907150[/snapback]​

And they already have Christmas decorations out at the mall!

So sorry to hear that! Why would somebody steal a fish tank? No wait, HOW could somebody steal a fish tank? That would be a challenge to move. Did somebody actually break into his house? Or was it outside. Again, sorry to hear that, and I hope you find a new tank!

It was outside in there backyard empty with everything sitting in it. Why is a good question, I have no clue why someone would steal a fish tank considering without a stand they don't sell well used.

Right now I'm trying to find pricing on just a 29 Gallon tank, then see how little I can set it up for. As I am back to being self employed funds are limited.

On a side note, I made a bunch of changes to the http://www.enchantedaquariums.com site today. I could really use some input and some help with content.

As I don't have a tank at the moment some of it isn't easy to put together.

enchanted said:
On a side note, I made a bunch of changes to the http://www.enchantedaquariums.com site today. I could really use some input and some help with content.

As I don't have a tank at the moment some of it isn't easy to put together.
[snapback]907667[/snapback]​

I'd love to help, just tell me what to do. ;)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back