Been a while........my Angel tank

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

What ever that substrate is, it really works nicely imho.

A Tank of the Month contender if I ever saw one ;)

Got any other tanks up and running?
Am being nosey as usual! :whistle:
Yeah i have the 10ft goldie tank, 5ft guppy tank, 5ft blue jewel tank, 6ft giant gourami tank, 4ft, bichir tank, 4ft polleni tank, 4ft Neon blue acara tank, 2.5ft yabby tank, 2.5ft multi shelldweller tank, 2.5ft convict tank, 2.5ft convict x red devil tank (very young), 2.6ft thai silk flowerhorn tank, 5ft marine predator tank, and a nano pea puffer tank.........am only rebuilding stock up, so quite a few tanks still to fill

Ooh, just a couple of tanks then!.... :lol:

Just means might keep you a little bit busy then! ;)

Sounds real nice and I look forwards to seeing more pictures of your tanks, bet they are all awesome as per your usual style!

Yeah i have the 10ft goldie tank, 5ft guppy tank, 5ft blue jewel tank, 6ft giant gourami tank, 4ft, bichir tank, 4ft polleni tank, 4ft Neon blue acara tank, 2.5ft yabby tank, 2.5ft multi shelldweller tank, 2.5ft convict tank, 2.5ft convict x red devil tank (very young), 2.6ft thai silk flowerhorn tank, 5ft marine predator tank, and a nano pea puffer tank.........am only rebuilding stock up, so quite a few tanks still to fill
That's All??? :lol: :lol: :lol: Sounds like you've got the public aquarium going over there. We sure do love pictures...

Welcome back , @Alasse . Havent seen you on in years.
You should enter that tank in November's TOTM contest which will feature tanks sized at 31 gallons and larger. I've been running the contests now and participation has really grown.
Please vote in the present Fish of the Month contest. (Bettas).
Dont be a stranger - hope to see you on our forums more often.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back