Beautiful Plant Collection For Sale

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

stevereade

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Huge plant collection for sale, equivalent of 6 pots of Crypt Costata, 3 pots of Hygrophila Compact, 25+ very long stems of Rotala Indica, 20+ very long stems of Heteranthera Zosterifolia (Star Grass), 10 stems of tall Hygrophila, few stems of Limnophila Aromatica, Riccia on mesh pad apprx 8 inches x 4 inches, 3 Pygmy Chain Swords, small midground reddish brown plant similar to Hygrophila. All can be seen in my jungle clearing thread in planted journals, all very healthy and the collection would cost around £90-£100 from Tropica I'm after £40 posted, its all very well established and grown with TPN+. Selling as I'm going brackish now, please post here not by pm as I use my PS3's net and cant read pm's.

Forgot to mention you will also get 3 large clumps of Dwarf Hairgrass too.

Ok no worries you should have them early next week, I dont want to post them today in case they're sat in a box all weekend and you end up with some dead ones, hope thats ok.

They arrived this morning :good: was bit confused initially as I was half asleep but then my brain realised what the package was lol

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back