Beautiful mutt guppies

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

emeraldking

Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
As I've mentioned earlier, I actually send all guppies and endlers that do not sufficiently meet my criteria regarding the characteristics of their strain to my mutt tanks. Mutt guppies can include all kinds of guppies that don't really belong to a specific strain. They're allowed to crossbreed in there. And then sometimes very nice specimens come out, like these ones for instance.
IMG_7443.jpgIMG_7469a.jpgIMG_7454.jpg
So, even specimens that I've culled from the group can be very attractive specimens.

Curious, how do photograph your fish? Your pictures are generally quite clear and good.
I use an SLR camera. I have those small photo containers where I put those fish in if a photo in a fishtank doesn't work.
IMG_8125.JPG_c_354927_9_ij1Ud018svcrhu18zvw2xje_enifoh.jpg

Small photo containers, never considered something like that. Thanks.
You're welcome...

If you really wanna makes certain photos that can not be made in a fishtank, you need to be creative... And this works perfectly.

As I've mentioned earlier, I actually send all guppies and endlers that do not sufficiently meet my criteria regarding the characteristics of their strain to my mutt tanks. Mutt guppies can include all kinds of guppies that don't really belong to a specific strain. They're allowed to crossbreed in there. And then sometimes very nice specimens come out, like these ones for instance.
View attachment 306312View attachment 306313View attachment 306314
So, even specimens that I've culled from the group can be very attractive specimens.
Are you able to sell these fish or will stores not by them because there not a pure stain

Are you able to sell these fish or will stores not by them because there not a pure stain
I am able to sell them to stores. I'm a known name to the stores in my area. They know that it's safe to buy from me. They're looking for pure strains and mix guppies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back