Bearded Dragon!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

chigwellhammer

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Do any of you keep these? I'm thinking of maybe getting one this year some time.

Couple friends have them and they seem quite interesting to keep

I have one, he was given to me. They are lovely, mine is really friendly. They are easy to keep but do your research first :D

I am doing loads of research i don't plan on getting one until after June anyway

I've always wanted one too.  Everybody always says how great they are.

One thing to remember, no one told me this and it frightened me to death. Dragons LOVE to sleep.

The first night I had mine I sat with him in the front room, he was on my chest and I was stroking his head. I realised after a while he had fallen asleep. Never having had one before I assumed he would wake up if I picked him up. I carried him upstairs back to his viv and put him in but he never woke up. I was really worried that he was sick so I called my neighbour (it was he who gave the dragon too me) and he burst out laughing at me and told me once asleep they wont wake up when moved.

I had one but there insanely costly to keep. I found buying it salads and crickets almost every week burned a large hole in my wallet so there ya go :p

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back