battery operated aquarium air pump

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Utar

Fish Addict
Reaction score
I am looking to buy one of these, does anyone have suggestions on a good one.
I want to use it for carrying baby plecos in a bucket to local fish stores.
Thanks....:)

Look at WalMart, they sell them in the sporting goods/fishing section for live bait

They are all the same, just buy the biggest one you can get so it runs off D size batteries. You can also get some that run off batteries and a car's cigarette lighter so you don't use the battery when driving to the pet shop.

Use a plastic multi-coloured airstone on the battery pumps because they put less back pressure on the pump and the battery lasts longer.

Look at WalMart, they sell them in the sporting goods/fishing section for live bait
I will be going to Walmart tomorrow to do shopping, so I will look for one there.
Thanks Slap... :)

They are all the same, just buy the biggest one you can get so it runs off D size batteries. You can also get some that run off batteries and a car's cigarette lighter so you don't use the battery when driving to the pet shop.

Use a plastic multi-coloured airstone on the battery pumps because they put less back pressure on the pump and the battery lasts longer.
I will look for the type of air pump that I can run off of the cigarette lighter in my car. If I can't find one of these then I will look for one that runs of off D cell batteries.
Is this the type of air stone you are talking about?...five piece plastic air stone
Thanks Colin_T...:)

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back