Bath Time And Wires :3

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Mikaila31

Always Watching
Reaction score
Kitties got a bath yesterday and are all super clean and smell like flowers, to their great displeasure.

P1180740.jpg

P1180737.jpg

I was parting out our old broken 52" TV today and I saved myself enough wires for years along with a few other bits. These are the fanciest wires ever too. Cally is my super reliable observer of everything I do.

P1180758.jpg

A: question: bath a cat: why?!!! :lol: Poor buggers :lol:

B: photo 3 of Cally with the wires is also nominated by me for POTM - her look is precious!!!! :lol: (How dare you do this to me you infidel!!!!).

A: question: bath a cat: why?!!! :lol: Poor buggers :lol:

B: photo 3 of Cally with the wires is also nominated by me for POTM - her look is precious!!!! :lol: (How dare you do this to me you infidel!!!!).

Wow thanks for the nominations guys!

As far as the question. IMO its a misconception that cats don't benefit from baths. There is no reason not to wash a kitty. You start young at 3-4 months old the cat will be much better off for it. Some kitties enjoy water and if you introduce them to it early on they don't fear it as much. Mine don't like baths, but I can assure you there wasn't a single cry out of them or a scratch on me when we were done. They are seasoned bath veterans, they just stand there and deal with it. They stay calm enough that they still arch their backs when you are scrubbing the soap in. The orange guy doesn't care for being clean. Cally absolutely loves being clean once she is halfway dry she starts purring like crazy and follows you around like a shadow.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back