Basics In Aquascaping

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Yes.
I used it in my 60l too,
http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/228383-the-forgotten-valley-60l/page__hl__forgotten%20valley__st__120

Thanks, Aaron

Nice information in this thread! thanks for making it! :) very useful

lljdma06, great thread - very inspiring! I particularly like George Farmer's 80cm - Mother Microsorium. Will try to create a triangle scape in my new tank!

Wow, just wow! This thread is incredible and a real inspiration. I don't know why I didn't see it earlier. I am stunned at everyones hard work your tanks look beautiful. I love the one with the platinum angelfish.
Thankyou for this thread. Very useful for trying my own :good:

One of the best beginner-friendly aquascaping articles I've read. I wish I had access to something like this when I bought my first aquarium.

Well done, Lissette! :good:

One of the best beginner-friendly aquascaping articles I've read. I wish I had access to something like this when I bought my first aquarium.

Well done, Lissette! :good:

Thanks, George. Means a lot coming from you. I've been lurking in the Marine section now. Finally got that planted Marine up & running.

L

lljdma06, great thread - very inspiring! I particularly like George Farmer's 80cm - Mother Microsorium. Will try to create a triangle scape in my new tank!

That was the first scape that said to me in 2006 'I'm going to put plants in my tank' :) Very inspiring scape for me.

Rlon35 said:

b084603d.jpg

I bet if I knew the length of his tank and calculated the position of the sand patch, it would be very close to the Golden ratio. A stunning tank. That was a no-brainer to put in, as Saintly has some of my favorite Nature style scapes in this forum. Always beautifully executed.

llj
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Can you direct me to some other pictures or journals regarding Saintly's tanks???

OMG..........I LOVE IT.. look like alot of work.  I wish my tank look like this. this is so perfect Art. 

oh god, all my planning designing everything, scrapped, start again
this thread has given me so many ideas i dont know where to start,
thank you so much

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back