“Basic” Questions Thread?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
What’s a fish?
Fish are gill-bearing aquatic craniate animals that lack limbs with digits. They form a sister group to the tunicates, together forming the olfactores. Included in this definition are the living hagfish, lampreys, and cartilaginous and bony fish as well as various extinct related groups. Around 99% of living fish species are ray-finned fish, belonging to the class Actinopterygii, with over 95% belonging to the teleost subgrouping.

That was Wiki-loaded!

Now, by my definition they can be classified as:
Pets
Raw food (sushi)
Cooked food (endless possibilities)
Things that eat you if they are big enough

fuplie off :)

To be completely honest, I had NO idea what that meant...

I thought it was an Aussie thing...

So I tried to ask Google what it meant. After a few “Did you mean ‘this’ “ suggestions, I kid you not, this was the FIRST link that showed up... and I get it now...

D6C41F20-8B6A-4A90-8D16-199E963D5CE6.png

Well done Colin_T, you helped me confuse Google a bit...

LOL. :)
Juicebox and I created a new word and are famous on the internet. It was Juicebox's word originally. Her autocorrect changed guppy to fuplie. I just happened to like the word :)

LOL. :)
Juicebox and I created a new word and are famous on the internet. It was Juicebox's word originally. Her autocorrect changed guppy to fuplie. I just happened to like the word :)
I remember when that happened!

Good idea imho.
I’ve long been of the opinion that ppm and ph should be included in signatures. Granted that’s not something a novice would know off hand.

Obviously this thing won’t be written overnight, but together, we can all work on it.

As soon as I get an OK from all of the Moderators, I will be asking for suggestions on what all should be entailed. (I already have a list in my mind, but the more minds, the better. :))

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back