🐶 POTM Barry Tetra January 2020 Pet of the Month Winner!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Fishmanic

TFF Contest Czar
Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Wow...that was one close contest...
we had to extend the voting period but now....

We have a winner in Fishforums.net
January 2020 Pet of the Month Contest

We had 7 unique pets entered in the POTM contest but only one could win...

And the winner is..:band:

:hooray:

Barry Tetra
Let's all congratulate Barry Tetra and his unique Muscovy Duck
"Maggy"
:drinks:

Here is his photo and description of "Maggy"

2c1fffcf-c592-41c9-957a-de12bb955d49-1-jpeg.96528

Say hello to my old friend Maggy the muscovy duck, he is 4 years old ,He lost his mother to the snake in the day he was born so he thinks i am his mother, he hate and scare of water. Still my best friend

Last edited:
Congrats BarryTetra for your winning entry in our January POTM contest. That sure is a unique and interesting Duck you have there. For winning POTM, you will soon be awarded a POTM Winner badge in your profile area. That was one close race. Coming in a close second was Cryptfan with his super cute little doggie, Lola. Hope you reenter Lola in an upcoming POTM. Next one starts in mid March. That invitation is extended as well to the other entrants in our POTM who didn't win this month.

To our members:
On February first , we will restart our Tank of the Month Contest. You may enter any tank in your household into that contest. So take a pic of your best tank and be ready to enter TOTM.

Linda, I hope you’ll enter one of our contests. We run Pet of the Month, Tank of the Month, and Fish of the Month contests. Our contests require participation by our membership to be successful so please enter and vote in all our contests..

Last edited:
Congratulations!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back