The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

very nice.

:lol: i want more pics when the flowers start to die! then theyll look like tatty dogs.

some people have too much time on their hands :nod:

I think this just goes to show how strange people are to breed animals to look like that. Honestly I think all small dogs like that shouldn't be breed cause all they do is eat food and leave big piles of crap, so really a waist of money and time on both sides. Dogs like german shepards and such actually have a purpose. Anyways, it is cool how that person thought of that to make the flowers look like those wastes of a dog. :D

Hey now ox, you wouldn't call a midget a waste, would you? :huh:
As long as they're pleasing to their owner, ALL dogs have a purpose, to bring joy to our lives!

my gf wants to know where u got those pics as shes very strange (i blame her being a women)......<ducks slaps> and would like to buy some of those arrangments.

I'm afraid I can't help you, Diet. It was forwarded to me via e-mail. I have no idea where these could be ordered :( Perhaps you could practice making one before V-day? (Here's a tip: don't let a woman buy her own flowers, you buy/make it for her! :lol:) :hey: I know you could get those plastic teddy bear eyes and nose from a craft shop. And chrysanthemums are cheaper than roses, so... ;)

Or i can be a man and take the photos to a flower shop :) and get them to make them!!!! :lol:

I think this just goes to show how strange people are to breed animals to look like that. Honestly I think all small dogs like that shouldn't be breed cause all they do is eat food and leave big piles of crap, so really a waist of money and time on both sides. Dogs like german shepards and such actually have a purpose. Anyways, it is cool how that person thought of that to make the flowers look like those wastes of a dog. :D

Your statement shows a woeful lack of knowledge on dog breeds...

Those flowers look based on terrier stlye dogs, dogs which were developed for hunting to aid in finding and cornering/flushing out the quarry. If a fox runs into a badger den the average German Shep is not going to fit down to follow it, is it?

I shall now return to pondering the idea of a "waist of money", possibly with a hip of fortune...

c_koons_1.jpg

Obviously Inspired by this big puppy

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back