Ball Python Help

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

hihi100202

Fishaholic
Reaction score
ok I was holding my male ball python and as I was putting him back, i noticed some very small bugs running on a piece of drift wood i have in there! I think the first thing i will do is take every thing out and replace it, then scrub it down but im very worried that it might be ticks or mites! :crazy: PLZZZZ HELP!!!!!

ok I was holding my male ball python and as I was putting him back, i noticed some very small bugs running on a piece of drift wood i have in there! I think the first thing i will do is take every thing out and replace it, then scrub it down but im very worried that it might be ticks or mites! :crazy: PLZZZZ HELP!!!!!
It probably is mites, how long have you had the Royal? Was it CB or wild caught?
There are lots of treatments available but you will have to treat the lot, and the mites may not just be located in the viv.

yah i just did some reasearch and for sure they are mites. i've had him for about 3 years, and im the 2nd owner so hes about 5 or 6 years old. No sure if it was CB or WC. Once my parents get home, we are going to get some prevent a mite.
thank you very much for the reply!!!!

Ok got some mit3e stuff, going to do a big clean pretty soon

Most reactions

trending

Back