Baensch Aquarium Atlas 1 - For Anubias

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

nurglespuss

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
Please fill out the following form for any and all transactions. Please change the first line as applicable to the transaction

Equipment make/model/size: baensh Aquarium Atlas 1 (the version before they got numbered)
Quantity for sale: 1
Reason for Sale: Damaged, now replaced
Delivery or Collection: either
Sales price: £10
Postage & Packaging: depends on weight and method using Royal Mail but probably about £3
Photograph:

IMAG1117.jpg

IMAG1118.jpg

IMAG1119.jpg

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted.

DETAILS:

Hi all, well, my much loved Baensch Atlas that I've had for years, suffered an unfortunate accident at Halloween last year, when a large pumpkin used it as a base, and when it got hot, decided to disintegrate, on top of the book, SOAKING it....

Its' taken a looong time to dry out, but its finally done. Its pretty badly damaged, however, no pictures/text etc is obscured at all, the laminated pages have all survived very well, some just require unsticking! I had a new one for Christmas to replace it, so now figure this could be a cheap swap for someone out there who's never had one?

I'm after some Anubias or unusual types of java fern :)

There we go!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back