Badger's 150g Rio Negro/Orinoco Flooded Rain Forest

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Just ordered new fishies from AquaHuna. Four more whiptails, 8 silver hatchetfish (to keep the seven marble hatchets company), and eight sterbai cories. Ordering fish is always so fun.
Make sure you share pics of then when you receive them!!

About how much more to order vs ye olde fish shoppe?
I usually order from The Wet Spot in Portland. They're pricey but their selection and quality are absolutely amazing. This time I ordered from Aqua Huna. I've never ordered from them before, but I hear good things about them. Their prices are excellent as are their shipping fees. If the fish are good quality and arrive healthy, they'll have earned a new customer.

My local fish shop is fairly inexpensive, and often they will sell me special orders at cost. But their distributer frankly stinks, and their fish usually aren't very healthy. It's worth the extra money to get decent fish.

I usually order from The Wet Spot in Portland. They're pricey but their selection and quality are absolutely amazing. This time I ordered from Aqua Huna. I've never ordered from them before, but I hear good things about them. Their prices are excellent as are their shipping fees. If the fish are good quality and arrive healthy, they'll have earned a new customer.

My local fish shop is fairly inexpensive, and often they will sell me special orders at cost. But their distributer frankly stinks, and their fish usually aren't very healthy. It's worth the extra money to get decent fish.
Aquahuna is awesome.
They recently moved to a larger location, so they are out of stock on quite a few things.

Hatchets are hard to keep, they WILL find a way to leap out of your tank. Good luck.
Yeah, I've had marbles for almost three years, and about three of them have disappeared. I suspect I'll find some fish jerky under the stand if I ever tear this tank down. :lol:

Aqua Huna won't ship because it's too cold. Again. And there is nothing in the ten-day forecast to indicate any warmer weather in the foreseeable future. :angry: I am really having a hard time with the whole "serenity to accept the things I cannot change" concept during this never-ending winter.

Aqua Huna won't ship because it's too cold. Again. And there is nothing in the ten-day forecast to indicate any warmer weather in the foreseeable future. :angry: I am really having a hard time with the whole "serenity to accept the things I cannot change" concept during this never-ending winter.
All things work together for good...

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back