Backyard Birds

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

n3ont3tra

Lets go Flyers
Reaction score
Hi, I was just looking out the window at my suet birdfeeder and saw a male Downy Woodpecker and earlier today I saw some juncos and chickadees. At my other birdfeeder (seed) there was wrens and cardinals and more juncos. I just want to hear what other people see at their feeders and some pics if you have any. Here's the best ones I have:
Black Capped Chickadee:
1000753ft6.jpg

Pileated Woodpeacker
1000749aq6.jpg

Another Chickadee:
0000232cv8.jpg

cool pics!

i love birds they're so adorable! i'd like to have them comming to my garden but
as i have 3 cats it's probably not a good idea cause i'd feel awfull if they caught
one! my mum gets loads of sparrows, starlings and the odd blue tit in her garden and
loads others but i've no idea what they are! lol!

I'm with Alice, loads of pidgeons!
Although we do have a pair of Magpies that like to make a noise first thing in the morning!

i live in a second floor flat, but i have a tree outside my window and greenary around my block.
mostly rat-pigeons around me, also wood pigeons, blackbirds, starlings, blue tits, wrens and i swear i saw a finch of some kind the other day.

OH and very very loud gulls

Well looking out just now I see a junco on the suet. We also get mourning doves at the seed, they like to pick at it on the ground.

oooooooooohhhhhhh lovely woodpeckers i get alsorts blue tits, grey tits, Sparrows, Jays (due to the acorn tree), Blackbirds, Robins, finches and loads more the most unusual is geese lol i love birds

Nice pictures :good:

We have Robins, Bluebirds, Redbirds, Mockingbirds, Crows, Bluejays, Hummingbirds, All kinds of woodpeckers, Wrens, and Im sure theres some I left out.

We often get a pair of ducks that come for a little waddle round the garden in the evenings, strangely the cats just ignore them!

I don't have pix, but, I can recall seeing the following in my backyard:
-black-capped chickadees
-rufus sided towhee
-downy woodpeckers
-blue jays
-cardinals
-mourning doves
-red-winged blackbirds
-European starlings
-common sparrow
-mockingbird

At the beach, I've seen: